Thursday, December 12, 2013

Latest Progress

Well, it's about time I started updating this blog again! I don't know how it got away from me like this.

Since I last wrote, I have finished level 1 of both Athenaze and Greek to GCSE. I've put the former aside for now and am working from the GCSE series exclusively. I'm currently in chapter 8, which is the second chapter of the second level.

I'll add some more later, but I just wanted to open up this blog again. I hope that it will become a focus of some energy in the upcoming days.

ἔρρωσθε,
Ἰάσων

2 comments:

  1. χαιρε ω φιλε! πως εχεις? εχω καλως.χαιρω οτι βλογ [blog] της Ελληνικης παλαιας εχεις.

    I have started an ancient Greek-related blog (it will have materials for ancient Hebrew, Aramaic, and Latin also) called Let Ancient Voices Speak. I'd appreciate you linking to it. Here's the address:

    http://letancientvoicesspeak.preachersfiles.com

    The host site is down for some upgrades so my blog is currently offline, but I hope it will be back up soon.

    I hope to spend some time on the Hebrew Cafe soon.

    Meanwhile, I've written a little on the Fun with Biblical Hebrew for Communication thread on B-Hebrew forum and hope to be back there soon also.

    Take care,

    Δεβἐνιος Δουλἐνιος
    Dewayne Dulaney

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Δεβένιος.

      I'll be happy to link when your blog is back up. I'd be pleased I'd you'd do the same. :-)

      I haven't been on B-Hebrew for a while. I'll go over this evening and look at your thread.

      Yours,
      Jason

      Delete